Having a tough week? Why else you would be here!
We all have Talent, Skills, Abilities, success drive but sometimes what we lack is the Will to do. Don’t worry we’ve got you covered!
Here we have listed out the top best motivational quotes which can boost up your energy to do wonders.
Motivational Quotes of the Day
1. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. –Bruce Lee
2. Loyalty is not won by being first. It is won by being best. –Stefan Persson
3. Work till your idols becomes your rivals.
4. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. –Steve Jobs
5. If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small. –Azim Premji
6. Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is.
Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world.
Love what you do or don’t do it. –Albert Schweitzer
7. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. –Stefan Persson
Motivational Quotes for Every Day
Motivational quotes for Monday
8. The most important decision you can make is…where do you want to spend your time.
9. Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life. –Confucius
10. Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.
11. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
12. If you try and fail – congratulations!
Most people won’t even try.
13. One day or Day One – you decide.
14. Rock bottom will teach you lessons which mountain tops never will.
15. You get paid for your value, not for your time.
16. Not in Forbes? Back to work.
17. Anything worthwhile has a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.
Motivational quotes for Tuesday
18. If your parents still need to work, work harder.
19. When was the last time you did something for the first time.
20. Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can.
21. Don’t blame distractions. Improve your focus.
22. We rise by lifting others.
23. If everyone likes you, you have a serious problem.
24. When you focus on you, you grow.
When you focus on shit, shit grows.
Read that again.
25. If you want to own a Bugatti one day, stop taking advice of Toyota drivers.
26. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover. –Mark Twain
27. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. –H Jackson Brown Jr.
28. Our greatest glory is not in never falling.
But in rising every time we fall.
Motivational quotes for Wednesday
29. The start is what stops most people.
30. You miss 100% of the shots that you do not take.
31. If people are doubting how far you can do, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore. –Michele Ruiz
32. Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. –Warren Buffett
33. Do what scares you, until it doesn’t.
34. Do what is right, not what is easy.
35. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small.
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. –Lao Tsu
36. There is no invitation to make profit. –Dhirubhai Ambani
37. Come up O Lions, and shake off the delusion that you are a sheep –Swami Vivekananda
38. Find your one thing. And do that one thing better than anyone else.
Motivational quotes for Thursday
39. If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right. –Henry Ford
40. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. –Warren Buffett
41. If you stumble, make it part of the dance!
42. First deserve. Then desire. –Charlie Munger
43. Change before you have to. –Jack Welch
44. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. Direction is more important than distance.
46. Life is not fair, get used to it. –Bill Gates
47. He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg. –Chinese Proverb
48. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. –Mahatma Gandhi
49. Be who you needed when you were younger.
Motivational quotes for Friday
50. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. –Charles Darwin
51. It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change. –Charles Darwin
52. Begin to weave and God will give you the thread. –German Proverb
53. We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. –Bernard Shaw
54. Nothing is worse than indecision.
Be wrong. But be wrong decisively.
55. Make each day your masterpiece.
56. The harder I work, the luckier I get.
57. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
58. The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war. –John. F. Kennedy
59. The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say “no” to almost everything. –Warren Buffett.
All these quotes might not help you with your profession, but they surely will help you stay focused and achieve your goals.
You – the enthusiast! Let us know in the comments section how motivated these quotes made you. Feel free to share your thoughts…